Are you a sports fan who is looking for a fantastic opportunity to show your artistic direction and leadership skills?
We’re working with a specialised mobile game studio who are looking to create a highly ambitious game which incorporates sport and NFTs. The company is currently comprised of industry professionals who culminate years of experience and talent in their field.
The project they’re excited to be working on is a tactical sport game which they’re hoping to incorporate the use of NFTs into in the near future, as well as expanding into various popular sports. They’ve already got an established pipeline for it’s release and expansion.
As Art Director, you will have the chance to shape the artistic direction of this highly anticipated project , whilst also providing leadership and feedback to a talented team of artists.
The role is in-person and would require relocation to a beautiful city in southern Europe!
Some of your responsibilities include:
– Defining and shaping the overall vision of the game
– Creating visual guidelines for the artists and marketing teams
– Organising and leading a team of artists
The ideal candidate will:
– Have previously worked in an Art Leadership role
– Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max/Maya and Unity
– Great understanding of sport culture and NFTs
If you’d like to be part of the visionary team creating this incredible project, please be in touch with your CV by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I look forward to hearing from you!