Seeking a world-class Audio Director to provide inspirational leadership to our client’s talented audio team and drive the audio identity of their current and future AAA projects.
• Full dev-cycle experience on AAA quality titles in an audio leadership role
• Experienced leading and developing high-performance, cross-discipline audio teams (music, VO and SFX)
• Experienced in communicating musical and audio ideas to composers, sound designers and across other disciplines, including senior level stakeholders
• Inspirational team leadership skills and a passion for raising audio quality standards
• Professional Audiokinetic Wwise experience
• Working knowledge of Unreal Engine and Blueprints
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Defining the audio identity of projects and help improve audio tools and technology with the Game and Creative Directors
• Working with the Lead Audio Designer to champion and mentor the Audio Team
• Improve creative pipelines for content production with the Audio Lead and Producer
• Ensure all audio content produced is of consistently high standards that complement the style and tone of the games
• Review the work of the Audio Team, developing their skillsets and presenting the work and requirements to other departments and stakeholders
This role is hybrid based in the Midlands UK, relocation and VISA assistance can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.