Since exploding onto the scene with their flagship title a couple of years ago, our client has continued to expand and now has a player base of over 400million. The online community that forms around the game is a huge part of what makes it continue to be successful and we are now recruiting for a Community Manager to join the team and ensure that it carries on thriving. This is an exciting opportunity to join a genre-defining game with a good salary and excellent opportunity for progression.
This role will be based in Istanbul, Turkey. We will also consider candidates based in the Middle-East who can work remotely.
• Run, develop and improve the community platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch, blogs, etc)
• Translate/localise and then publish content onto official communication platforms
• Drive the conversation on social media
• Help and support various community projects (online/offline events, promotions, marketing campaigns etc.)
• Monitor and analyse community activity for feedback
The ideal person we are looking for will:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience in a community/social media/PR role
• Be a native Turkish / Arabic speaker and be proficient in English
• Be a gamer and interested in the industry
• Have a good understanding of social media and marketing
• Be able to write and edit quality content
• Experience working in the games industry would also be a bonus
If this is the role for you then apply now or send your CV in word format directly to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’