Data Scientist – Mobile Games
I have a role for a Senior or Regular Data Scientist to join a highly growing mobile gaming company based in London. They have released some major titles and are in a highly exciting period where they have recently released a new game and are working on the launch of a new mobile game.
There games are in new sectors and are highly unique so if you are looking to step up from a casual or puzzle game they are offering a highly exciting new opportunity.
There games average around 100 million downloads so is a highly successful mobile gaming company.
• To build, define and push the boundaries of our analytics.
• Partner with product and marketing to assure that the most relevant data is identified, tracked, analysed, and made into actionable insight across all our games
• Develop and iterate on cutting-edge data pipelines and data models
• Develop models, reporting, and dashboards
• Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs
• Work as part of a small team where you will be empowered to make decisions, work closely with other game teams, and look to implement actions to improve the games
• Work closely communicating with other teams and bringing your plans of actions to various teams.
If you are someone who is experienced in Data Science with around 5 years , interested in working in gaming and excited to work in a fully encompassing Data Science where your actions and insights will make a demonstrable impact on the game.
Location – London + hybrid working model 2 days a week at office