Data Scientist – SAAS – Games – Remote
A really SAAS company whose product works closely in the gaming sector are further growing their team by hiring a Data Scientist. They enable global leaders and companies of all sizes across the gaming and healthcare industries to create and manage personalized experiences while obtaining a deeper level of audience understanding than ever before through our psychologically-based AI.
• Identifying the right audience for our clients based on psychological and behavioural data
• Have a broad overview of our product and be able to assist business stakeholders and engineering with great analytics, become a Data Expert in our organization
• Support Data Science with ensuring that they use the best possible features for training and that their models provide great performance
• work closely with highly experienced engineers, data scientists, psychometricians, researchers, and UX designers.
• Experience within Data Scientist, Product Analyst or Data Analyst
• Python knowledge (including data analytic libraries like pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, etc.)
• Proficient, hands-on SQL skills (like BigQuery, Postgres, etc.)
• Experience working with a Business Intelligence tool (like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) and building simple BI pipelines
• A strong knowledge of statistics that you’ve professionally applied to answer analytic questions
Location – Fully remote role, with company office in US and Germany