We’re looking for a Design Lead to play a pivotal role in shaping studio culture, creative direction and user experience of mobile game titles. Use your extensive industry knowledge to drive innovation, implement best practices and closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding gaming experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading development studio to shape the future of their mobile game portfolio.
• Proven track record as a Lead Game Designer in the mobile industry, specialising in creating free-to-play CCGs (Collectable Card Games)
• An impressive portfolio featuring games that have achieved both commercial and financial success
• A deep understanding of player behaviour, market trends and evolving industry standards
• Experienced collaborating with well-known intellectual properties (IPs)
• Takes pride in team management and fostering a positive studio culture
• Outstanding communication, leadership, and mentoring abilities
• Adept at making significant contributions as a vital member of the studio’s leadership team
• Lead the overall game design strategy for F2P CCG’s on mobile platforms
• Create and drive compelling vision for each game, ensuring alignment with the studio goals and objectives
• Drive the development of innovative game mechanics, features and systems to enhance player engagement and retention
• Collaborate with stakeholders to maintain brand fidelity within the constraints of the IP
• Handle design responsibilities for multiple titles concurrently, balancing priorities and ensuring high-quality delivery across all projects
• Act as the key pillar for the design team, collaborating with other teams to maintain a cohesive vision
• Work closely with the Product team to build and run games in development and onto live-operations
The studio is based in Leamington Spa but has remote options if you live in the UK.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.