We’re looking for a Development Manager who’ll be responsible for the development and QA teams. Delivering add-on content and annual core title releases. Assisting with task breakdown, tracking and reporting, maintaining game schedules of both internal and external resources.
• Assist in the project management for various development disciplines and content teams
• Collaborate with team members to establish timelines & deliverables
• Monitoring change requests and reporting significant changes in scope to senior team
• Liaising with internal QA and customer support teams to review and triage issues requiring response from the development team
• Managing the creation and release of content builds for external review
• Help determine potential production/process problems or improvements
• Collaborating with the Director of Product Development to develop and plan schedules based on business objectives
• Deal with minor production challenges and coordinating staff towards a resolution
What We Look For In You
• Project Management Qualifications in at least one recognised methodology beneficial
• Development/Project Management or Production experience in a software development role
• Good knowledge of software product life cycles, tools, processes and execution planning
• Experience keeping complicated, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule
• Extremely organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently, able to adapt quickly to new tools, processes and challenges
The studio is based in Kent, UK and work on a hybrid model. Remote if based in the UK may be considered for the right candidate, with travel to studio when required.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.