Our client is a close-knit, passionate team working on their next simulation title using cutting-edge technology. We’re looking for an experienced producer to join as the Executive Producer and work alongside the studio leaders to drive the game’s vision.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with the studio leaders to create clear schedules, goals and milestones to ensure they are delivered on time, on-budget and complete as per the approved development plan
• Lead the entire production pipeline, reinforcing timings and structures across the multi-disciplinary teams
• Forge strong partnerships with internal and external development teams, including day-to-day communication and management
• Overseeing localization efforts
• Managing licensor requests and feedback
• Helping to manage QA efforts internally
• Closely track submission and approval processes with external and internal stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
• 5 + years demonstrated track record of hands-on concept to launch game production
• Minimum 2 shipped PC or Console titles as a Producer or similar, in a Lead capacity
• Have had P&L responsibilities
• Experienced in developing roadmaps and project/milestone/sprint goals
• Experienced creating user stories and deliverable
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbally
Big bonus if:
• Experienced working with multiple external developers across the globe
• Have an interest/passion in racing or simulation games
This role is remote if you are based in the UK.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!