We’re looking for a Game Designer to play a key role in crafting detailed designs for a 3D PvP Action Game with expansive Live Service aspirations. Your responsibilities will involve the iterative development, implementation, and balancing of features and mechanics to deliver top-tier, balanced, and scalable systems, providing players with exceptional experiences.
Working closely with the Design Director and fellow designers, you will refine conceptual ideas into tangible designs, prototypes, and features.
• Design and refine emergent gameplay systems, including destruction, physics, and elemental gameplay
• Design, implement, refine, and balance weapons and character abilities
• Design and implement PvP game modes
• Design game camera, character movements and controls
• 3+ years of game design experience with a proven track record of shipped AAA-quality games
• Strong understanding of AAA PvP gameplay and systems design, encompassing player psychology, UX design, and gameplay mechanics and dynamics
• Proficiency with Unreal Engine and experience with Blueprints and scripting
• Knowledge and familiarity with various game development disciplines, such as coding, animation, game physics, and 3D art
• Effective collaboration skills in cross-disciplinary groups
• Professional English communication skills
This role is hybrid in Sweden. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.