Role: Game Designer
Start date: July/August
Our client is one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games and is looking for a Game Designer to join their team in developing a new game from scratch. The successful candidate would have a key part in creating the overall design of the game.
This is an exciting chance to work for a studio with a wide range of titles including one of the most successful online games worldwide.
• 5 years of experience in system design, economy modeling and balancing
• An in-depth knowledge of macro, microeconomics, price theory and statistics.
• Familiar with crypto gaming and/or NFTs
• Knowledge of VBA and SQL
• A documentation enthusiast who enjoys writing down your work
• Comfortable to give and receive constructive feedback
• The ability to think outside the box, question and analyze processes and risks
• Have an enthusiasm and passion for gaming
• Able to communicate in english