Game Economy Designer – Fully Remote/Relocation – (€45,000 – €55,000)
We are partnering with an amazing games studio based in Barcelona, who are offering a fully remote position or the opportunity to relocate. You will be working on a new multi-platform multiplayer franchise (Shooter).
Your key responsibilities would include:
• Defining a vision and being responsible of the in-game economy, currency balances, content consumption speed, players’ progression, etc.
• Balance the game economy and abilities based on playtest results.
• Collaborate with the team to design new features that will help to reinforce the game economy loops.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
• 2+ years’ experience in the games industry working as a Game Economy Designer or equivalent role, with at least one published title.
• Strong econometrics skills. You can model problems into quantitative systems and draw qualitative conclusions out of quantitative data.
• You are at ease analysing large data sets & providing actionable insights.
• Mastery using Excel.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
• Working experience using Unreal Engine.
• Interest for cryptocurrency technologies and their potential usage in games.
• Experience with tokenomics / NFT marketplaces.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com