An exciting opportunity to work for a company which has produced multiple AAA titles for console. The job will be working on a classic IP. The company based in the Midlands, is offering a generous package of up to £40,000 DOE, with excellent company benefits.
The main responsibilities of a Gameplay Designer are the core aspects of the gameplay. This role would require experience working on game mechanics, character driven gameplay and progression.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
• Industry experience in a games design position.
• Proven experience of character-driven gameplay on at least one project.
• Great collaborative and relationship building skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proactiveness in resolving issues.
• A genuine passion for games.
If this role is of interest to you, please send me an email with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org