An incredible opportunity for an experienced Gameplay Designer to join our AAA client’s world-renowned franchise, a new game based on a major IP. A leading publisher of fun, action-adventure games.
• Shipped AAA quality action/adventure titles as a Gameplay Designer
• Have experience working on PC/Console games
• Skilled in UE4 or UE5 with Blueprint scripting experience
• Rapid prototyping skills
• Confident in explaining and describing the different techniques and approaches that deliver compelling gameplay
• Knowledge of gameplay and mechanics design with a deep understanding of what makes gameplay usable, accessible and fun
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Under the direction of the Lead Designer, drive and build high-quality gameplay content which supports the vision and creative pillars of the game
• Create and maintain gameplay design specification, ensuring design and execution integrates seamlessly with other gameplay systems and mechanics
• Closely collaborate with and clearly pitch gameplay designs and features with other disciplines to ensure the design is understood and supported in the game
• Able to work autonomously
This role can be remote if you are based in the UK. Relocation and Visa support can be provided to relocate to the UK.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.