My client, a video games developer specialized in online games, best known for MMO-RP games, is looking for an Influencer Manager to lead, drive, maintain, and optimize paid and non-paid content creator campaigns while managing the relationships with existing and new influencers.
As the new Influencer Manager, you will be working closely with the rest of the PR & Community Engagement Team and report to the Community Engagement Director, identifying, tracking and delivering on relevant KPIs.
– Lead all planning and execution of paid and non-paid influencer marketing campaigns in combination with the overall community engagement strategy
– Work with the Product Marketing and Sales & Distribution team on paid influencer campaigns, managing budget and delivering on KPIs
– Facilitate the outreach, negotiation, execution, onboarding, and ongoing communication with our influencers / ambassadors
– Build relationships with influencers across products, and work to get them invested into our products throughout the product lifespan
– Produce and coordinate engaging social media content with influencers
– 2- 3 years of experience in influencer management
– Expertise on the latest social media and influencer trends and tools, providing recommendations on new channels to test and developing new ways of partnering with influencers
– Experience with contract negotiations with influencers and agencies
– A solid understanding of the influencer market, understanding who’s who, and what influencers can be right ambassadors for the different games
– Both excellent proactive and reactive communication skills
– Passion for Video Game Culture and Communities
– Strong written and spoken English