Lead Data Analyst – Mobile Gaming
Currently partnered with a new exciting gaming studio who are working on developing a new world class mobile game at their new Middle Eastern studio.
They are part of a wider gaming group but this role will be for a new team who aim to develop an exciting new mobile game.
This role will be for a Lead Data analyst will cover areas of Production , business and marketing strategies with the aim of creating a robust data culture across the group.
• Creating the data strategy and implementing across all the business verticals
• Determining what data needs to be captured to serve development and marketing teams
• Analyzing gameplay data to understand player behavior and enhance the quality of the player experience.
• Conceptualizing new analytic tools with our Data team.
• Managing our data flow and ensuring data is at the heart of every decision we make.
Location: Middle East