An incredible London based AAA studio are looking for a Lead Environment Artist to join a passionate team working on an ambitious new RPG IP!
- Delivery of high-quality environments that meet the visual standards of the project.
- Collaboration with the tech and level design teams to define and maintain environment content pipelines and work.
- Communication with internal artist and external outsourcing vendors.
- Collaboration with the extended team to drive our project forwards with exciting ideas.
- Hiring and development of yourself and those around you.
- Working closely with the Art Director and Concept Artists to develop and maintain a consistent visual direction.
- Working closely with the production team to inform our project timelines.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Lead Environment Artist.
- Experience managing and leading a team of environment artists.
- Comfortable making decision that can affect the entire studio with a clear and level head.
- Has a very high degree of level design and narrative understanding
- Is motivated by leading others.
- Excellent organisation and project planning skills
- Comfortable working with other disciplines to define environment content pipelines.
- Experienced and comfortable setting up and running outsourcing arrangements.
- A passion for problem-solving and driving innovation.
- A positive and creative force, who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Passionate in creating and playing games.
Get in touch for more details on this incredible project!!