Do you have a game design background in 3Cs and gameplay, do you love mentoring and guiding other designers? We’re looking for an experienced Lead Game Designer to help manage, communicate and evangelise the game vision for our client’s AAA project and be the trusted advisor to the Design Director.
What we need:
• Industry experience in a Lead position on AAA-scale games
• Experienced in managing, mentoring and championing other designers
• Comfortable writing quality design documents including wiki-based, flow charts and spreadsheets
• Understanding of systems, systemic design and emergent gameplay
• Experience prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4, Unity or similar
• A passionate gamer, ideally with a love for shooters and multiplayer components
What you’ll be doing:
• Mentoring, managing and guiding the designers
• Be the trusted Lead to the Design Director to communicate the game vision
• Create quality design documents and follow up in person to help teams grasp them
• Own full feature designs of the game and at times the whole game itself
This is a 4-day work week (in studio) position in the UK. Visa/Sponsorship and relocation support available.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.