This is for a studio working on a highly-anticipated AAA title that’s still in its early pre-production stages.
– Architect high-performance rendering solutions for consoles and in-house projects
– Collaborate closely with Art teams to shape project rendering requirements
– Maintain codebase quality with solid software engineering practices
– Mentor and grow your team through recruitment
Skills and Experience
– Proficiency in C++ and software engineering, with a knack for teaching
– Expertise in 3D rendering APIs (DX12, Vulkan, console APIs)
– Strong grasp of GPU architecture, optimization, and debugging
– Desire to lead and develop a team of rendering specialists
Flexible Work: Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the UK.
Relocation Support: If you prefer an on-site experience, you have the option to come in the office.
Visa Assistance: International talent is welcome to apply!
Send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a buzz on 020 7580 6018.