If you have managed engineers with strong C++ and shipped PC/ Console titles using Unreal Engine 4/5 and have a genuine passion for video games, we would love to hear from you!
• Craft innovative online solutions aligned with design and performance goals.
• Architect high-to-low level systems in C/C++ for seamless experiences.
• Research new tech for the game in sync with Lead Developers, across platforms.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, shaping efficient pipelines.
• Set coding processes for rapid iteration and rock-solid stability.
• Establish programming guidelines and performance benchmarks.
• Lead experience with UE expertise.
• Shipped AA/AAA titles as a Lead.
• Strong C & C++, real-time, cross-platform, client-server & p2p skills.
• Gameplay Replication, Authentication, low-level (TCP/UDP Packet) Comms.
• Debugging multi-threaded systems in run-time environments.
• Network optimization, PSN/XB ecosystem familiarity.
• AWS/cloud service exposure.
Send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org – let’s chat!