We’re on the hunt for a Lead UX Designer who is passionate about building engaging ways for players to interact within games. Our AAA client is busy building a social, real-time world where players can express themselves through creation.
• 5 + years working on UX/UI within the games industry
• Full game development cycle shipped titles
• Experience working on UX across multiple game platforms
• Experience leading, motivating and guiding teams
• Some experience in UXR/user research/user testing
• Enough technical knowledge to communicate well with technical teams, preferably comfortable coding themselves
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Drive the project philosophy and approach to UX
• Improve UX across the project, with interactive experiments, research, design and iterating interfaces in the real-time 3D environment
• Lead cross-functioning teams of designers, coders and artists
• Create clear interactive prototypes, wireframes and documentation
• User-test on prototypes, other software and conceptual ideas
• Drive learnings and feedback loops for the live product
• Work with UX for UGC type products
This role is hybrid based in Stockholm, Sweden. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.