Our client is the result of the merger of two giant video games companies, and have been releasing smash hit series for decades.
They mostly release awesome fighting, action, or action RPG games, but do also deviate from these genres.
They are looking to hire a Mobile Marketing Specialist to take initiative on their marketing efforts for their various Marketing Titles.
• Work with internal and external marketing stakeholders to develop and execute marketing plans for various titles.
• Collaborate with production teams on upcoming updates, features and milestone reporting.
• Assist the Lead Brand Manager with market research and competitor benchmarking to inform new and existing titles on an ongoing basis.
• Comfortable with large data sets and contextualizing data for a wider non-specialized audience. Being able to confidently use pivot tables is a big plus.
• Be a brand ambassador who can champion our brands
• Develop the milestone timeline and manage the calendar of deliverables including briefs, ideation, and delivery as well as identifying opportunities that can be integrated in the global plan
Skills & Experience
• Experience in video game marketing is essential, preferably in the mobile free to play sector, ideally with an understanding of F2P and GAAS models.
• Knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem is extremely desirable.
• Passion for marketing and creativity a must
• Personal passion for games (PC, mobile, console) / online entertainment
Located – Currently remote, however office based in Letchworth Garden City
Salary – £40-50k