Our client, an exciting multinational technology/software company with 400 million active users, is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to use their knowledge of Pay-Per-Click on Facebook and Google and Microsoft to plan and strategize to the benefit of the company.
The company is offering a fully remote role, with the option to work in one of their local offices, dependent on country.
• Plan and execute PPC strategies
• Understand and react to the competitive landscape in the PPC area
• Uphold the PPC marketing efforts across the multiple brands
• Ensure brand quality is upheld
• 5+ years of experience of Performance Marketing
• 2+ years of PPC in both Facebook and Google
• 2+ years of experience in line management
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – A fully remote role, with the possibility to work from a number of global offices