We are partnering with an experienced UK games company who are looking for a Producer/Project Manager to work on the next instalment of a hugely successful AAA franchise.
The project is a series for PC and home console platforms. Your duties would include planning and delivery of features and roadmaps. We’re looking for someone that has a deep understanding of game development and has experience in producing high quality projects.
Your main responsibilities would include:
• Own the planning and delivery of features and departmental roadmaps, whilst remaining keenly aware of the player experience.
• Provide feature definition to teams, removing obstacles and enabling efficient development.
• Own all aspects of day-to-day task planning to enable an organized and well-connected team.
This job requires the following:
• Minimum 3 years of experience in game development as a Producer or Project Manager.
• Understanding of common project management tools such as Hansoft or Jira.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with an up-to-date CV to Aklas@datascope.co.uk