You will coordinate the schedule, budget, issues and risks of the project. It will be your job to make sure the project management framework is well-organized and runs smoothly.
– Monitoring project progress and creating project status reports for producers and stakeholders.
– Assisting with resource scheduling so that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks.
– Scheduling stakeholder meetings and facilitating communication between the project manager and stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
– Managing project management documents such as the project plan, budget, schedule or scope statement, as directed by the project manager.
– Executing a variety of project management administrative tasks such as billing and bookkeeping.
– Support team members when implementing risk management strategies.
Education, Skills & Qualifications
– At least 2 years of experience on a similar position
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field
– Project management certifications: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), project management professional (PMP) or similar
– Working knowledge of project management software (Jira, Rally, ShotGrid etc.)
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Attention to detail