QA Engineer – Remote from Europe
My client is an award-winner stablished start-up that has several health care related products in the market, using the best of what VR technology has to offer, creating a safe and cost-effective platform where complex operating procedures can be practiced, and is developing their first full SaaS platform, for what they’re on the search for talent and motivated individuals to expand their team.
They’re looking for an experienced professional to take on the responsibility of ensuring the continued high quality of their VR products/experiences, while working closely with the QA Lead and the team, to produce a strong and realistic immersive experience.
As their new QA Engineer, you will be assisting the overall testing effort on multiple projects using self-directed testing and following structured test plans. You will also support the creation of this test plans and any other required documentation, being able to offer ideas that can help improve the testing efforts.
– Follow and execute test cases and documentation during later stages of the product lifecycle.
– Report all findings using a bug tracker, offering additional information and support if required.
– Employ self-directed testing and techniques on different builds and applications.
– Have a valid permit to work in your Country of residence (no visa support)
– Strong eye for detail
– Highly collaborative and great communicator
– Able to adapt to change and new technologies
– Great knowledge of common project management methodologies
– Experience with mixed reality systems or simulators (a plus if this is with medical background)
– Understanding of what means working in a start-up and being motivated by it.
Remote from Europe
Salary negotiable depending on experience (please note this is not a senior role)