A famous gaming development studio who are home to some fantastic titles who have a great pipeline of gaming titles where they need Programmers, Artists, Designer to come fill those spots for those games.
Therefore, for the team to reach their goals they would need a recruiter to help them get these must sought after talents into there company.
Reporting to the HR Manager you will actively manage the end-to-end recruitment process; from ‘defining the requirement’ through to ‘candidate offer’.
• Qualify opportunities with the hiring managers and studio head, agree sourcing strategies and gain final approval to commence each hiring exercise.
• Market roles through direct sourcing channels (job boards, LinkedIn and the studio’s Candidate Management System)
• Grow the studio’s talent network and proactively source direct candidates using social media channels.
• In terms of roles these will be Game Programmers , Artists , Designers, Producers, QA personnel to help recruit to the company
• Experience in games recruitment is mandatory for this role
• Experience in managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
• Experience of using modern Candidate Management Systems and proficient in the use of social media for recruitment purposes.
• Understanding of the challenges of hiring skilled individuals to join the company
• High level of communication both verbally or written
Location – Nottingham UK or Full Remote UK Based
Salary – Ideally around £25K with some negotiation