Senior Community Manager – EMEA
A top gaming studio who are home to some fantastic titles throughout the world which are beloved by millions and played across the world.
They are now looking for an experienced community manager who has run global community campaigns, worked with major titles and is ready to work in a highly exciting position.
• Manage the global online community
• Assist and oversea community channel both pre and post launch
• Help develop community assets such as videos, podcasts and interviews
• Maintain consistent presence and promote user-friendly environment on community message boards, social media, and within our online games.
• Assist with events, trade show and exhibitions
• 3 years’ experience in Community / Social Media in gaming industry
• Technical knowledge of online community platforms, systems and software
• Strong understanding of popular social networking tools and trends
• Knowledgeable on latest technologies and techniques used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
Location – Rotterdam , Netherlands
Salary – €60K – €70K