Our client is a leading games developer with proven track and good reputation on gaming market currently working on an instalment of the AAA franchise. As Senior Engineer you will be part of the development team. This will be a winning opportunity for a professional with a deep knowledge of source control software.
• Extend and develop tools systems across a wide variety of areas (asset validation and processing, build distribution, Perforce etc.)
• Support and solve problems encountered by the content creation teams
• Write code in clear, maintainable, and decoupled manner
• Working in collaboration the Infrastructure Director and development team
• Cutting edge development environment with access to the latest technologies
• Sweet benefits such as: gym membership scheme + cycle to work, teambuilding events, weekly team treats, monthly awards and others
• Relocation assistance
• Flexible working hours
• Previous leading experience with a renowned game studio in a gameplay development role
• Extensive experience working with source control software such as Perforce.
• Understanding the various database solutions available such a MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
• Deep knowledge of frontend web frameworks such as, angular.js react or ember as well as backend frameworks such as node.js
Senior Engineer for Video Games Developer based in UK