Senior Data Analyst – Mobile Games – Remote
A growing mobile gaming company which operates on a remote first possibility is looking to further grow their team by hiring a Senior Data analyst focused on overseeing their games.
The company’s game has millions of downloads, they are both a developer and publisher who have created franchising spanning games.
• Perform deep-dive analysis on player behaviour and provide regular reports to the product teams.
• A pragmatic mindset – able to strive for full statistical rigor while maintaining a practical, ROI focused approach
• This person will work on monitoring game performance and core KPI on daily basis
• Design and maintaining game telemetry
• Drive development of new features
• Experience visualizing data and communicating results to a varied audience
• Experience in the design and implementation of analytical events
• Experienced in Firebase, Big Query & Data Studio
• Familiarity with SQL and its variants (or other data or math-related languages)
• Experience ideally within F2P mobile games
Location – Full Remote – ideally based in Europe
Salary – Looking at around €55K – €60K