Our client is a reputable mobile games studio based in London. They have had huge success with their recent titles with over 520 million downloads. We are now looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to jump on board and assist with upcoming projects. Benefits include a salary of £55,000, 25 days holiday (+bank holidays), weekly football/ping pong and other social events, private healthcare, reduced gym membership and much more!
As a Senior Gameplay Programmer you will assist the Lead Programmer in everyday coding tasks, managing the team and acting as a mentor to more junior staff members.
The ideal person we are looking for will:
• be proficient in C# with a good understanding of object oriented development
• have a broad knowledge of Unity3D
• be a good debugger and problem solver
• have knowledge of algorithms and design patterns
• will have shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
• have completed at least one F2P mobile product
If you think you fit the bill then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Datascope are acting as an agency in this instance and unfortunately are unable to accept applications without the right to work in the UK.