Are you passionate about RPG worlds and have an impressive track record of successfully shipped AAA titles? We’re on the hunt for a Senior Level Designer that pushes the boundaries of level design, someone who’s reimagining how open worlds are constructed. This is to join our AAA client in the early development stage of their unannounced project!
What we need:
• 5 + years of level/world design experience on AAA-scale games
• Can work autonomously and drives content creation within tight time constraints
• Proven block out skills with a portfolio of work demonstrating a strong understand of player experience through layout of gameplay spaces
• A passionate gamer with a love for open-world games
• Experienced working in cross-discipline teams, delivering high-quality content
• Experience working with game engines such as Unity, Unreal, CryEngine
• Experience mentoring, championing other designers
What you’ll be doing:
• Work closely with the Lead Level Designer to build best in-class world design content
• Take ownership of large parts of the game world, collaborating with other teams to deliver highly explorable, enjoyable environments
• Drive the creation of level content from paper design to final stages of polish, ensuring the requirements of gameplay, creative and technical stakeholders are maintained
• Seeking regular feedback from the wider team to hone player experience
• Create and maintain documentation for new and existing work content
• Actively mentor other designer, supporting them through design and technical challenges
This is a hybrid position, studio in Central London. Visa/Sponsorship and relocation support available.
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.