Our client, based in sunny Barcelona, is an up and coming games studio currently working on some undisclosed big projects. They are committed to the entire creation process and take passion in connecting with their players. This is an excellent opportunity to join them at an exciting time and become a key part of their team. Some of the benefits include a salary of €50,000, flexitime, a gym membership, company discounts as well as the chance to work for a company invested in its people as much as it is the games it creates.
As a Senior Multiplayer Network Engineer you will take responsibility for the real-time client-server multiplayer game systems. You will be in charge of projects from start to finish, including architecture design and implementation, prototyping, all stages of testing, maintenance and support.
The ideal person we are looking for will:
• already be working in a games studio in a similar role or ready to step up to a senior position
• have experience working with unreal engine
• have strong C++ knowledge
• have experience developing games for modern platforms
• have full stack knowledge of online gameplay architecture
If you think this is the role for you then please send your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Datascope is acting as an agency in this instance.