Are you an experienced Senior Product Manager who believes in responsible, world-changing games? This studio’s mission is to make games that are good for the planet and are played by millions.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work with stakeholders to define the roadmap that meets business goals and drives the successful performance of the games
• Motivate and focus the team on the product vision strategy that delivers market-leading games
• Formulate clear measurable objectives and product solutions that lead to achieving product goals
• Using data, identify product growth opportunities and partner with Design to create solutions that drive uplift in performance
• Define, balance and manage the economy of the game, creating reports on usage/earning/purchasing to ensure economy is healthy
• Create clear product documentation, briefing and directing the teams to design solutions that clear problems and target opportunities
• Define and oversee the live events calendar to ensure player retention, continuously refining and improving events
• Be the expert on the players, understanding them through qualitative and quantitative data
What we’re looking for:
• Experienced in managing business performance for F2P mobile games in all stages from concept to live-ops
• Analytically minded and data-driven, who makes decisions based on performance, qualitative insight and competitive analysis
• Expert knowledge of the casual mobile market, able to identify trends and opportunities
• Strong problem solving skills with a unique ability to look at large complex data sets and formulate conclusions
• Passionate about games and creating fun, compelling and addictive player experiences
• Effective and influential communicator
• Willing to travel
This role is hybrid/studio based in London.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.