We are looking for a Senior Tech Artist to join an incredible games studio based in sweden working on a fun and bright IP!
In the role, you will bring your engineering experience and artistic sensitivity, to help the art and engineering folks align on goals and improve the current content creation pipeline and provide with the tools and framework needed.
Example of responsibilities
- Frequent cross-communication with different crafts
- Be involved in the asset pipeline development and offer support to artists and engineers in its regard
- Improve existing player-facing, real time systems and tools, and prototype and implement new ones
- Rust programming in custom in-house game engine
- Systems programming experience (C/C++, Rust, …)
- Experience creating 3D pipeline tools (asset management, performance testing, asset validation and processing…)
- Experience with profiling and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of basic real-time graphics pipeline concepts
- Experience creating 3D assets
- Professional English communication skills
This role is based in Stockholm, Sweden and works on a hybrid model.
Get in touch for more details on the project/studio!