We’re excited to be partnering with a studio that has gained a reputation for quality multiplayer titles, but also an industry leading reputation for team culture, in their search for a Senior Technical Designer to aid in the development of several new and ongoing projects.
The ideal candidate will have shipped at least 1 AAA title that featured a multiplayer component, can demonstrate a passion for playing games, and revels in the design and technical aspects of their creation.
– Experience with a scripting or programming language (visual or text based)
– Knowledge and understanding in multiple areas of design, with emphasis in areas where digital prototyping is required
– Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4, Unity, or similar
– Experience in creating first or third person shooters
– Strong problem solving skills including lateral thinking
– Experience of people-management, mentoring, line-management.
– The ability to work independently without close supervision
Get in touch with Callum@datascope.co.uk for more information!