An amazing London based Mobile games studio is looking for a talented and experienced Senior UI Artist to join them working on a fantastic IP!
This role can be available as a Permanent posiition or Contract.
Working closely with the art director, the Senior UI Artist will continue the creation of best in class user interface art for a narrative rich casual game. Joining a small, independent & hands-on art team, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a large impact on the visuals of the game.
- Collaborate with the art director & design director to develop the UI for new features.
- Define the UX flow, wireframes and UI concepts for the game.
- Prepare final, in game quality UI assets & implement them in engine.
- Create puzzle icons & hand painted assets for the core game.
- Create exciting and dynamic illustrations for our game events.
- Collaborate with the production team and art director to ensure accurate estimations & smooth feature delivery.
- Support our marketing team by providing our external partners with assets and feedback
Your skills and experience
- The successful candidate will have an appealing, stylized portfolio that demonstrates experience in UI and 2D casual art, both concept art & final.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a Senior UI artist in a relevant industry, mobile games a plus.
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating skills in UI art and UX design with a proven track record in the creation of inviting & engaging casual games.
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals including exceptional visual language, composition & design skills, strong understanding and use of colour
- Creative & visual problem solver with a positive attitude
- Great communication & organisational skills who is comfortable working remotely with a variety of team members and disciplines.
- Experience creating UI in Unity or similar game engine
- Proficiency in CS Suite
- Experience in casual mobile game development
- Understanding of mobile game technical constraints, optimisation & implementation.
- Experience in related visual fields such as illustration, props, character design, animation etc
- Experience in creating marketing art
- Passion for game development
- Experience with collaborating with external development and outsourcing teams