We’re on the hunt for a Senior UI UX Designer who is passionate about building engaging ways for players to interact within games. Someone who enjoys working on live service F2P games and has a profound understanding of effective system-oriented design.
• Design and iterate on the UI of the project
• Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
• Effectively communicate designs to the product and design teams
• Work together with designers, engineers, artists, and UX researchers to develop game features
• Implement UX features in Unreal engine
• User-test on prototypes, other software, and conceptual ideas
• Help leveling-up UX understanding and skill at Embark, drive the discipline forward
• 5+ years of experience with a proven track record in the gaming industry (inc. AAA scale)
• An impressive UI UX portfolio
• Has experience working on shooters
• Background in live service free-to-play games, analytics and A/B testing
• Enjoyment of creative collaboration
• Knowledge of using C++, blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript
• Fluency in English
This role is hybrid based in Stockholm, Sweden. Relocation and Visa support can be provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for.