- Work with designers and other engineers to develop and deploy fun, innovative gameplay.
- Empower game designers through rapid iteration and creation of top-notch tools.
- Discover or invent leading-edge game industry technologies, practices, tools and systems.
- You will technically design, implement and optimize a wide range of in-game features and robust gameplay systems from the ground up.
- You will work collectively with an experienced team of gameplay engineers.
- Partner with design, art, and production teams to help co-create a unique product.
- Every full-time team member an ownership stake in the company
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible PTO along with designated Summer & Winter Breaks on top of a hybrid WFH / office schedule
- Internal growth within the international company
- You are fluent in C++ and other applicable programming languages.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of gameplay systems, having experience in building gameplay systems from the ground up.
- Bring excellent communication skills: Ability to effectively collaborate with technical & non-technical team members.
- You are self-motivated / have a growth mindset: Ability to team up, but also take the lead and work independently when needed.
- Strong technical focus, but also able to jump on and contribute to work outside specialization.
- Deep passion for multiplayer games and player experience.
Ambitious studio is hiring Senior Unreal Gameplay Engineer to join their team and support the making of their new multiplayer game.