Service Engineer Manager
Molecular diagnosis and testing medical company, based in Chesham is looking for a Service Engineer Manager to lead the service engineering team, ensuring they’re fully trained and effective, as well as overseeing the maintenance and call-out scheduling, ensuring all internal and external works are carried out as required while working to ISO13485 standard and implementing NextService software within Netsuite.
As the new Service Engineer Manager you will also be leading projects to introduce and validate manufacturing equipment, ensure all records are properly maintained and carrying out services and repair work at customer sites as required.
– Manage the team to directly support the UK molecular testing customers with a high-quality service.
– Provide service, maintenance, and training support (virtual/in-person) to the distribution network within EMEA.
– Scheduling maintenance and repairs with customers, carrying out the work as required.
– Execute maintenance and repair of in-house production equipment.
– Manage part refurbishment (thermal PCR cyclers & pipettor heads)
– Develop expertise on: lab automation robots, nucleic acid extractors, real time PCR cyclers using fluorescence detection, Tecan and Hamilton robots, KBiosystems equipment, automation software.
– 3+ years of service experience
– Bsc/BEng or equivalent qualification
– Team leadership experience
– Strong organizational and time management skills.
– Demonstrated ability in scientific instrument repair and maintenance
– Ability to teach others
– Valid UK driver’s license is a must
Unfortunately my client is unable to sponsor visa and hire anyone in temporary visa.
Location: Chesham (office based unless traveling)
Salary: around £45k + car allowance