Territory Manager (Sales) – Midlands (Remote from the UK)
My client, a molecular diagnosis and testing medical company, based in Chesham, is looking for a Sales Territory Manager for the Midlands, to support the management team in the implementation of the sales strategies within the UK central territory, while achieving company’s objectives, annual sales targets, and meeting KPI’s.
As the new Territory Manager for the Midlands, you will identify new sales opportunities and build a healthy organic growth of the business
– Setting customer visit priorities as defined within the Sales Strategy, ensuring the sales visits are carried out in a professional manner and recorded on company’s CRM system.
– Routine travel to attend meeting and to develop and build key relationships with new and existing customers
– Maximize sales revenue and market share by establishing and managing multiple sales channels
– Identify and properly qualify new business opportunities
– Attendance at exhibitions and trade shows
– Ensure that databases are current and updated with accurate customer information
– Communicate performance against defined KPIs
– Provide information on territorial trends, market growth, market direction and competition
– Managing tenders and following up within agreed timescales after closing date
– Have valid permit to live and work in the UK
– At least 2 years of experience in sales on relevant industry (pharmacological, medical, health care, etc), or freshly graduate from PhD in Biomedical Science or related field. (Preferably to have sales experience).
– Strong presentation, organizational, communications and time Management skills.
– Ability to travel
– Self-motivated with attention to detail.
– Full UK driving licence.
This role is fully remote within the UK (midlands area)
Salary negotiable, dependant on experience
Commission 20% of base salary + £4.8k car allowance