We are very excited to partner with this Swedish games studio in search of a new UX Designer to help work on a new games project.
We are looking fo canddates with proven expericne in user-centred games design and have a strong understanding of effective system-orientated design.
You will enjoy a high level of influnce over their end-user experience.
- A creative and curious mind with a passion for games and user experience
- Enjoyment of creative collaboration – you want to design and share with others
- Background in live service free-to-play games, analytics and A/B testing
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record, preferably from the gaming industry
- Knowledge of using C++, blueprints and a scripting language called Angelscript